Club fees are due to be paid by 1st April 2018
By now all existing members should have received an email from ClubSpark with an invitation to reapply for membership on-line for the 2018/19 season.
If you have not received this email then please contact Sarah Fryer by email by clicking here. Please do NOT follow the advice below for new members as it is important that you re-join via your own personalised link that will be in your email from Club Spark.
If you are not already a member and wish to join the club then please click here to go to the Club's ClubSpark Home Page. Then click on the "Membership" tab at the top, select the package you want and proceed accordingly as directed by the web site.
This is the club's preferred method for applying and paying for membership this year.
However if you would rather apply by the more traditional method then you can do so by downloading a membership form [[here]].
|Membership Category||Annual Fee|
Anyone over the age of 18 on 01/09/2017 who is not a Student
2 adults and children living at the same address and in full time education
Anyone aged between 11 and 18 years on 1/9/2017
Junior Mini 2018-19
Anyone aged between 4 and 10 years on 1/9/2017
Anyone between 18 and 25 and in full-time education
- Free use of the club floodlights
- Access to coaching programmes, social and competitive tennis
- An electronic key fob, enabling access to all courts, and the clubhouse for senior members, is provided automatically for new members - one per family or individual membership
- Existing fobs will be re-activated following receipt of fees
- Replacement key fobs are available at a cost of £10